Everyone IR should have a story to start with whether is new or a veteran in the business.
Help your new people you sponsor to create their stories with those guidelines below:
- What is or was your background?
- What you hated or now you hate the most about your current situation?
- The Solution you found through this opportunity?
- Where do you see yourself in the future? Use some success examples of people in your support line
My Previous Story when I started year 2000:
- Background: My Name is Andre Abouzeid and I live in Dubai, U.A.E. I’ve started my career as a hotelier for the first six years of my working career, left the airport catering , then shifted to shipping and courier industry with FedEx, hoping to that things will go better financially for my career, thinking that I hit the jackpot of having a safe secure job, being with a multinational company.
I’ve started off from scratch again as a FedEx delivery boy after being a catering manager, went through a sacrifice hoping that the grass is greener with this industry and with FedEx, according to what I’ve been told at the job interview, then been promoted as a senior operations service agent, after being 3 years with the company.
- What I hate Most: What I hate most about my job, the long working hours and more responsibility on my back now, with no appreciation for my hard work and performance. Money is too less. The company is now cutting expenses and many people lost their jobs.
My working hours been increased from 8 hours to 12 hours a day with no extra pay, since now I am doing two jobs replacing the guy who’s been downsized.
Also I hate the politics involved in the company in order to move ahead, which don’t match my personality.
I am educated with a bachelor degree in hotel business management, passionate and feel that my skills and great potentials were wasted.
I realized that there is a limit to where I can get with this job with this company, and it will take all my life to reach where I want to be if I am lucky enough.
My dream when I joined FedEx a, d as I’ve been promised at the interview that I can shift to sales as a sales executive, but that never happened. I’ve been doped and they’ve given the position to a lady who joined a year after me for personal reasons.
So in short I don’t trust the employment anymore because I realized you won’t get rewarded on your productivity, and there is no job security.
There is a senior courier been fired after being 20 years with the company, just because he’s been physically injured doing his job. And he can never perform his duty again.
- The solution I found is: I was delivering a package to a client, questioned him about it, ending up being blessed by joining this opportunity that is a big solution for my challenges that I am going through.
- Future : Through this opportunity, I can see myself that I can fire my boss and be my own boss, like what I’ve witnessed the impact made on many people I have met from different backgrounds.
If they can do it I can do it too.
I would love to share it now with you and hope it might also be beneficial for you.
My recent Story:
My name is Andre Abouzeid and I live in Dubai, U.A.E. I’ve started my career as a hotelier for the first six years of my life then shifted to shipping and courier industry with FedEx, started as a FedEx delivery boy then been promoted as a senior operations service agent.
What I hated most about my job, was the politics involved in the company in order to move ahead.
I am educated with a bachelor degree in hotel business management, passionate and felt that my skills and great potentials were wasted.
I realized that there is a limit to where I can get with the job, and it will take all my life to reach where I wanted to be. My dream that time been demoted from willing to be one of the top executives at FedEx to becoming a dispatcher which is a nicer terminology for head of the drivers.
Apart from the low pay I use to get for being on 12 hours a day working schedule, 6 days a week, with 3 shifts, my efforts weren’t appreciated, and always use to have the fear of being downsized.
I started a network marketing business in August 2000, when one morning I was delivering a package to a client came to collect it from FedEx and invited me for a business opportunity presentation. The package I delivered was one of the products of the Network Marketing company I am now into and I can tell you that Network Marketing/Direct Selling has changed my life for the better forever.
This opportunity came to me as a god blessed solution that I was looking for; to be my own boss, and start my own business being an entrepreneur. I found an opportunity where I can take my hopes and dreams that were dying off and revive them again with this great opportunity, that will reward me forever instead of punishing me for my ambitions.
I found a business that I am excited about, a company and people that would believe in me, and my potential.
And that’s exactly what I did. I started my business part-time, a few hours a week. It wasn’t easy
No business is. But within a year and half, I fired my boss, built a six-figure passive income with my network marketing business and adopted it as my profession and upgraded it to a seven-figure full time income.
I saw myself compatible with this profession, and will never look back into employment which never fitted my personality and character.
I believe Network Marketing/Direct Selling is the future for many who wants to pursue the entrepreneurship path as career, and its uprising as a new profession in this century we are in.
I’ve been blessed with this great opportunity and my obligation towards the universe is to contribute my blessings.
I was finally able to do some of the things I had always wanted to do, including writing, and have written several books on network marketing/Direct Selling.
To Your Success,